Sunday, July 3, 2011

from consulate review sample interview questions

1. THE FIRST ONE ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ME LIKE DO I HAVE CHILDREN HOW MANY HOW MANY YEARS I WAS MARRIED WHICH SHE DIDNT KNOW BUT THE OFFICER DIDNT MIND THEY ASKED HER FOR MY COMPLETE ADDRESS, MY BIRTHDATE BASIC QUESTIONS THE SECOND INTERVIEWER ASK MARY ANN QUESTIONS ABOUT HERSELF WHERE SHE WAS BORN WHERE SHE LIVED AND SINCE SHE WAS A OVERSEAS WORKER SHE WAS ASKED WHAT THE ADDRESS WAS WHERE SHE LIVED , WHO WAS HER EMPLOYER .
THE THIRD INTERVIEWER WAS A LITTLE MORE FORMAL , AND ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF AND MARY ANN BUT THEN HE WAANTED TO TALK ABOUT WHERE MARY ANN LIVED WHILE BEING OVER SEAS BECAUSE IT TURNED OUT THE CONSULATE OFFICER HAD LIVED THERE TWO , THEN THE CO LOOKED THROUGHT THE PAPERWORK AND TOLD MARY ANN THAT SHE WAS APPROVED 


2. Tonieta was asked how long we knew each other, where we met, about our children and my divorces again. How many times I visited.She asked if we were engaged and glanced at Tonieta's ring. Tonieta was asked again what my job was and where I worked She was asked if she knew she had to get married within 90 days and when Tonieta said yes she asked when we planned on getting married.She asked to see only one picture of us together and then said "Good luck. your visa is approved"

3.  the interviewer is a filipino and he is very strict.
These are the questions asked:
1. name of the petitioner
2. asked for wedding pictures (he wanted a pic with the priest)
3. asked for my CENOMAR (good thing I have a copy of it)
4. evidence that my husband visited me so i showed him all of his ticket
5. my medical copy
6. Where we met
7. When was the first time we started our conversation/chat
8. why we got married so soon
9. if I've been to other country, what did i do there and how long did i stayed
10. if my husband is sending me money and asked for the receipts
11. my age
12. how many times i got married


 An American CO was my interviewer and he is very nice. My final interview went great. He just asked few like:
*What is the work of my husband
*Where does he works
*asked for the date of our marriage
Then he said okay, your visa is approved and I believe you will have fun with your husband in the United States.


4. Initial interview: filipino: When and Where did you met your fiance?"
"When did you meet him personally? How long did he stayed here?"

On window 62 an American guy interviewed us. He looks so serious, he diidn't even smile, he just said "Hi, goodmorning. So you want to marry an American guy huh?" And I said, "Goodmorning sir, of course, I'd love to. (with a swwet smile)"
Then he asked us to raise our right hands and swore that everything that is written and everything that we will say will only be the truth and nothing but the truth. hehe
He asked for our name, age, and birthday.
Here are the questions that he asked:
"Who's the petioner? What's his name?"
"Is he nice? Really?"
"Where does he lives?"
"What's his work?"
"Does he own a house or just renting?"
"How and When did you met your fiance?"
"When did you meet him personally? How long did he stayed here?"
"Where did he stayed when he's here in the Phil.?"
"When he visited here, did you go in other places?"
"Have you been in the US?"
"Have you been to other countries? What did you do there? Do you have a police clearance from that country?"
"Do you have pictures when he visit here?"
When he saw the album he said: "So, you really want to marry an American guy!!"
Then he said, "You can go now to window 72 and fill up for your 2go form"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment